Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome!!

Hey, everybody, just want to say hello and welcome to our new yoga blog!! I want to thank Shatra, who suggested it. And I want to thank her for setting it all up and adding her two cents, yogawise. Without her this never would have happened. And to tell the truth I'm relying on my young techno-son Malmo to do my postings. I'm quite hopeless with computer thingies. I had hoped to get this up earlier today but Malmo got in a little scrape north of the bridge and was late getting back. I want to say "hey" to our students on both sides of the border. And I'd like to extend an invitation to the friendly border guards to come over and try a class, gratis of course.

All the best and more later, Dallas

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dallas-
    It was so nice to meet you and your little boy last Tuesday night at the grand re-opening of the collision and painting facility at Wherley Motors over on 5th Street. I was deeply moved by the way you joined the auto body shop at Wherley to your practice of yoga, or as you said "the human body shop". All the best with your classes and new blogsite. Gracious, who knows, I might just register for a beginner's class myself one day! Wanda
    p.s. It was kind of late nighter for a school night. I hope Mojo got off okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! My all-grown-up daughter, Wendee, who you probably remember meeting the other night because you said you couldn't tell if we were twins or mother-daughter, just told me that I got your son's name wrong. I guess you "git your mojo ON" and what I meant was I hoped your son Malmo got OFF to school okay. Reading your later posts, it looks as if it was a light night all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanda thanks for visiting our blog! Glad to know we're reaching the IF community. Many people don't realize how much mechanics have to contort their bodies when engaged in repair work. Takes just a single comp claim to realize how important it is to maintain and build flexibility. The guys at Wherley are really with it when it comes to this stuff. IF is at the forefront of this area of body/repair shop yoga. Dealers in towns as far away as Funkley are looking to IF as model here.

    It was a great pleasure to meet you and Wendee. You are indeed a handsome pair. I hope we see you both in class soon. Stop by anytime and check us out!

    ReplyDelete